mercredi 22 juillet 2026

the evening wind knocks at the shutter






The piece oscillates at the beginning of the music

Foreigners are taking full advantage of the darkness

Two by two their bodies become one




I can see you through the smoky air.

Don't you feel the weight of my gaze?

You are so close, yet still a world away.

What I'm dying to say is that




I'm crazy about you

Touch me once and you'll know it's true.

I never wanted someone like that

Everything is new, you'll feel it in my kiss.

I'm crazy about you, crazy about you




I'm trying to control my heart

I'm walking towards where you are

Face to face, we don't need words at all.




Slowly, we are now beginning to move

With each breath, I sink deeper into you.

Soon, the two of us will be frozen in time.

If you can read my thoughts, you'll see



I'm crazy about you

Touch me once and you'll know it's true.

I never wanted someone like that

Everything is new, you'll feel it in my kiss.

I'm crazy about you, crazy about you

TEXT is lyrics by Madonna 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

🌸✿Disco 2026 latest articles✿🌸

  TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF MERCI AUX PERSONNES  QUI.SUIVE MES BLOGS  DEPUIS 2009 VIVE LA MUSIQUE   +++++++ ========================== ---------...